Although every financial institution may have a different interpretation of Profit Planning, one underlying objective is clear, to maximize earnings. The nation’s current political and economic environment has changed and will continue to change. Banks must be prepared to meet the increased risk of doing business by being better equipped to monitor and react to external forces that impact earnings.
Clearly, several factors have created the requirement for effective techniques to monitor profit planning. Increased competition, uncertainty in interest rates, and the regulatory environment all impact profits. As the financial environment changes, bank managers are compelled to utilize new and advanced techniques to manage their banks. It’s important to know what and where your costs are, and where you’re going before you can make truly informed decisions regarding profit planning.
The Profit Planner is a financial management information tool developed by bankers for bankers. The reporting capabilities allow you to see the performance of your bank in an informative manner. It’s a coordinated financial analysis tool providing comparisons to historical marks. It’s more than just a management information reporting tool, it’s a planning tool. It’ll assist you in creating profit plans by analyzing the historical performance of your bank. During the year, it’ll assist you in evaluating your profit plan, and allow you to modify and create new plans as a result of actual current year-to-date results.
A variety of user defined reports identifying historical and future performance in the following areas:
- Statement of Interest Margin
- Key Ratio Report
- Price Volume Report
- Funds Flow Report
- All this, including graphical analysis on any account ratio
Profit Planner Features
- Store 60 months of balance sheet, income statement, key ratio, and statistical data
- Flexible report writer gives you the ability to format your own style of reports with historical and budget comparison
- Annual and multiyear budget projections and financial plans based upon historical performance
- Computer generated profit analysis identifying key areas of performance enhancement
- User-definable key ratios
- Full user-defined graphs
- SQL database modern OS compliant
- Complete user security
- Multi-user application
- World class customer support and training by an experienced team of professionals
- Reports generated per branch and consolidated